Monday, September 15, 2014

☆ Honeycolor -- Review

Hello~! Today I will be doing a [very late and overdue] review of HoneyColor! 
For those who don't know, HoneyColor is a website that sells circle lenses in both prescription and non-prescription! They have a very large variety of colors and styles, and they're very easy to order from!


On to my review~!
To begin, I ordered the white screen mesh contacts! They are usually $25.90, but I got them for $23.31. They come in prescription and plano, and since I do not need any sort of visual assistance, I got the plano!
 
I ordered these on June 12th (Again, this review has been overdue!), and I received them in the mail on June 25th! I paid for the $6 global priority mail, since I wasn't really in any sort of rush to get them. They provided a tracking number as well, but it didn't work for me, so I sent their customer service an email and the next morning after I sent the email, I got a reply with a fixed tracking number! I expected it to take longer for me to receive, too, so this was a bonus!
 
They came in a nice tiny box, and provided a free case for the contacts- I got yellow elephants and thought they were very cute!
On the back of the tiny box that holds the contact vials, there are instructions on how to put in your contacts, which helps a lot for first time wearers! If you are having troubles, be sure to check YouTube! That helped me a lot when I started to wear circle lenses.
 
(gomen, this picture was from before my latest haircuts!!)
As you can see, there is a grey-ish circle around where my eye colors are supposed to be. When you're close, you can tell I am wearing contacts, but if you step back a bit, it just looks like my eyes are white!
They don't alter your vision as bad as you would think- The mesh is there for a reason! It's easier to see in darker areas than lighter, too.

My opinions!
I think these are really nice to wear! They're softer than I imagined, too! They didn't irritate my eyes at all, even when I put them in for the first time. They were amazingly comfortable (I had to ask my friends if they fell out every now and then!), and I love them so much! I sometimes wear them outside when I am not in cosplay to spook people, which is always fun!
 
My ratings!
Comfort: 4.5/5
Shipping: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Look: 5/5
Customer Service: 5/5
Overall: 5/5


HoneyColor is a great company! They beat a lot of other circle lens websites' prices, have amazing customer service, and have lovely and comfortable contacts! I love them so much, and I do plan on ordering from them again!

 If you have a question, comment, or concern, please comment or shoot me an email at princeminty@gmail.com !

Thank you for reading!~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment