Tuesday, September 16, 2014

☆ Honeycolor -- Review!

Hello~! Today I will be reviewing my favorite circle lens seller, HoneyColor! Like my last review, this one is far overdue! They have a large variety of different contacts and styles, for casual wear, cosplay, events- All sorts of things! They're super great, but I'll tell you more about them in my review~!



I ordered the Dolly+ Red Contacts for $16.03, and my shipping (To America) was $7, so that totaled out to be $23.03! It was such a great deal, better than pretty much any of the competing websites that I have seen so far selling the exact same pair!

I ordered these on June 20th, and I was in no hurry to get them. There was a delay with their shipping, as they announced on their website, but I had no problem with that, so I just continued with my order! I received them in the mail on July 14th, which is typical for most places shipping to the US. 




To my surprise, I received a second pair of mystery contacts as a gift! They are a hazel contact that I plan on using for casual wear sooner or later~!
I was a bit disappointed that I got two of the same contact cases in this order, since I already had ANOTHER pair with the exact same case. They both came with a cute case for your contacts~! If you want a specific one, you can also just buy a cute case separate, but I don't really mind too much; I'm not super picky!


There was one downfall in my order- The tracking number didn't exactly work until the week I received my lenses, which isn't a problem except for the fact that I was worried they would get lost in the mail or if I had to sign/go to the post office for my package. I emailed them about this, and a week or two after I had gotten my order in the mail, they had gotten back to me. In my last review for HoneyColor, they were much better with resolving the problem!


On the pictures and the actual contacts ~!

My apologies for the cruddy pictures, I've been meaning to get a better camera...!

These contacts were pretty great! They were super easy to put in, and there was almost no problem with pain in my eyes! Keep in mind that I don't wear contacts for vision aid, and their cosmetic use is not a thing I like doing every day, so I still struggle a bit with putting them in. 

You can see the color of my eye a bit on the inside of the contact near my pupil, but that shouldn't be much of a problem. It helps a lot with vision- I saw perfectly out of them!

The color was really great, though! They for sure match the color, in person, of the stock image given off of HoneyColor's website. They truly are great!

They don't look as natural as other contacts I have seen, but I've heard nothing but good things about these particular lenses, and the price was great, so I got these instead of a more expensive, realistic pair. They look natural from a distance, though~! A lot of people who aren't sure what cosmetic contacts are get pretty fooled, too.





My ratings!

Comfort: 5/5
Shipping: 4/5
Price: 5/5
Look: 5/5
Customer Service: 4/5
Overall: 4.99/5

The shipping was acceptable due to their announced delay, but the customer service at the time could have been better, since I didn't receive a reply as quickly as I have in previous times.


If you have any comments, questions, concerns, requests, or inquiries, please comment or send me an email at princeminty@gmail.com !

Thank you for reading~! ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment