Tuesday, September 16, 2014

☆SpreePicky -- Haul and review~!

Hello~! Today I will be reviewing SpreePicky! 

SpreePicky is a store on Storenvy that works like a TaoBao agent, but there are more reasonable prices, your items come in quicker than an agent would unless stated otherwise (Like a preorder), they usually have free shipping, and they are very easy to work with. Just think of it as buying off of any normal store!



 To begin my review, I want to point out that I made this order in May, and that is when I received my items as well, and this review is not sponsored in any way! I used my hard-earned money~!
This also was my first order with SpreePicky!

I ordered these tights in white~! Since I have bigger thighs, normal socks that go over the knee give me a strange muffin top, so I thought this should do good instead, and they did!
SpreePicky has a great deal with their tights- But 2 pairs of tights, and you get a third free! I, however, only bought one pair of tights due to my tight funds at the time. But to get the third pair free, just comment in the box during checkout what tights you would like to get, and they will ship them with your order!

I also ordered this seifuku in pink! If you're unsure of your size, they have more information in the description!
Most websites have more expensive seifukus, usually around $30 starting. I have heard nothing but good about SpreePicky, so I  thought it was a good idea to give them a try!



My order arrived about two weeks after paying in a padded envelope, with all my items wrapped in SpreePicky plastic and tags~! I thought it was very cute. I also received their business card, and this gem.
It's hanging on my wall now. 
On the back of the tiny print, it has a nice handwritten thank you note! I thought it was super great that they took time to do so.

Anyhow, here are some pictures of me wearing the items I bought!
Picture credit to Tumblr user dad-dynasty from Acen! Thanks for the rad shot!


So, starting off with the seifuku!
The base of the top was made out of a stretchy material, and it is a bit see through, so some sort of undergarment should be worn under it, like a cami or tank top! It was very comfortable, though.
I wore it out a lot to conventions since I got it, and the ribbon on the sleeves and collar are fraying a bit. But it isn't much of a problem to me, I think it somehow ended in the wash by accident when I should have hand-washed it.
The skirt could not stretch at all, and it closes with a zipper. So, if your measurements are too big for the skirt, I'd recommend just getting a full size up on the whole outfit. 
All in all, the outfit was super comfy, and at Acen I didn't want to take it off! I loved it so much, and so did everyone else!

Next, the tights!
The tights were a tiny bit tight on my legs when I first got them, but I don't typically wear tights, and if I do, they are already stretched and made comfy. I assume that tights actually being tight is a normal thing, ahah!
They look great, and after getting used to them and wearing them in a bit. I love wearing them, and I'm considering getting the black pair if the need rises!





My opinions~!

I think SpreePicky has a great variety of items, and I'm definitely  shopping there again! I know why they have so many great reviews, and it's well worth checking out! Their staff is super nice (I follow most of them on Instagram- They're super cute, too) and I have no problem at all with them!


My ratings!


Comfort: 5/5
Shipping: 5/5
Price: 4.9/5
Look: 5/5
Quality: 4/5
Customer Service: 5/5
Overall: 5/5

I decided to put in customer service with this one because I thought the fact that they wrote the note was great, and it made me super happy~!
I also put the price as a 4.9 because I have seen printed tights for cheaper, but


If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or inquiries, please comment or send me an email at princeminty@gmail.com !

Thank you for reading~ ♥







 

No comments:

Post a Comment